As a hosting reseller, you may also want to become a domain name reseller. This will allow you to sell domain names to your clients for even more profit. This article will show you how to connect your WHMCS installation to the eNom domain name registrar.
You will need an eNom account to connect. Sign up for a free eNomCentral account.
Connecting ENOM to WHMCS
- Submit a ticket to Live Support requesting that we “change your Sub-Retail to Sub-Reseller account” and “Whitelist your IP address with eNom.” **Note: Before proceeding we recommend reading our article What is the difference between eNom Sub-Retail and Sub-Reseller account in the InMotion Store?
- Log into your WHMCS admin dashboard.
- Click on Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Registrars.
- Find eNom in the list of domain registrars and click on the Activate button.
- The eNom login module will display. Enter your eNom account information here.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Well done! You have activated your domain reseller account within WHMCS.